Bad news: A major vulnerability has been disclosed for the technology that powers encryption across the majority of the internet. That includes Tumblr. Our team took immediate action to fix the issue, but you should still take some time to change your password, not only here but on any other sites you visit.
You should also strongly consider enabling two-factor authentication. It’ll go a long way to ensure that no one besides you can access your account. Thanks, and take care.
"I was quiet, but I was not blind."-Fanny Price, Mansfield Park (Jane Austen)
"Socializing is as exhausting as giving blood. People assume we loners are misanthropes, just sitting thinking, ‘Oh, people are such a bunch of assholes,’ but it’s really not like that. We just have a smaller tolerance for what it takes to be with others. It means having to perform. I get so tired of communicating."-Anneli Rufus (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Extrovert, Introvert or Ambivert
1. Qualities and Traits of Extroverts
- Outgoing and sociable; may begin to feel down if they spend too time alone
- Active, energetic, enthusiastic and lively
- Expressive and affectionate
- Like adventure and new experiences
- Often seem courageous and confident
- Like to pursue a wide…